Small Works Coordinator
POSITION: Small Works Administrator
CURRENT POST HOLDER: Vacant
LINE MANAGER FOR THIS POST: Vaida Linauskas
POSITIONS DIRECTLY LINE MANAGED BY THIS POST: N/A
PURPOSE OF THE POST: This post will focus on delivery of projects on site and providing support and co-ordination of all aspects of small works - such as scheduling labour, managing site records etc.
EXPECTATION FOR THE POST: As well as having the technical capability to undertake the responsibilities of the post, the post holder is expected to behave at all times in accordance with the core values of Carbon Electric: Excellence, Innovation, Partnership, Efficiency and Respect.
1. Co-ordination of small works to involve:
- Ordering materials and plant needed to deliver site works
- Scheduling – labour and travel (including accommodation) for site teams
- Processing time-sheets, goods received notes etc. that are returned from site
- Liaison with customer where require
2. Assist in managing the fleet of site transport vehicles
3. Provide general office support as part of the office based team.